Just Released: Symbols 2 & 3
After several months of research and work, I'm pleased to announce the release of two new Symbols packs. Symbols 2 and Symbols 3 feature some of the most common symbols that are associated with the apostles and evangelists. In each of these packs, you'll receive a total of 42 designs that are spread across several file types and sizes.
Both Symbols 2 and 3 include the twelve apostles, the apostle Paul, and two variations of the four evangelists in both light and dark versions. You can view a list of what's included below.
- Symbols of the apostles, Peter, James the Greater, John, Andrew, Philip, Bartholomew, Thomas, James the Less, Matthew, Jude, Simon, Matthias, and Paul.
- Symbols of the four evangelists, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
- A PDF contact sheet of all the symbols that can be viewed at a glance (pictured above)
- Graphics in the form of PNGs, JPEGs, TIFFs, and EPS vector files.
- Two pixel sizes of graphics: 600 x 600 and 1200 x 1200.
To celebrate their release, I've made a brief guide to these symbols and their meaning. You can download the guide below by clicking the image. I've put a lot of time and research into building these symbols and this guide, and I hope it shows when you see them for yourself. These symbols can be a wonderful tool when teaching the apostles and evangelists to church members and students and I pray that you'll find them useful as you proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ.